GET TO KOH PHANGAN
There are many ways to approach Pingchan Resort at Thong Nai Pan Yai beach on Koh Phangan Island.
Bangkok – Koh Samui – Koh Phangan
BANGKOK AIRWAYS www.bangkokair.com
- The most convenient way to Koh Phangan is to fly from Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok to Koh Samui.
- Take a taxi or mini bus to Nathon pier or Big Buddha pier and get the boat to Koh Phangan.
- Lomprayah Company provides a shuttle bus from Samui airport to Nathon pier or Big Buddha Pier and offers ticket of hi-speed catamaran to ThongSala pier Koh Phangan about half an hour. (www.lomprayah.com)
- Another Hi-Speed Ferry from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan is Seatran Discovery Ferry at Big Buddha pier (15 minutes drive from airport). Take the Ferry to ThongSala Pier, Koh Phangan. approx 30 minutes. (www.seatrandiscovery.com)
Bangkok – Surat Thani – Koh Phangan
NOK AIR www.nokair.com
- Take Route : Bangkok (Don Mueang Airport) – Koh Phangan (Tong Sala Pier) via Surat Thani Airport.
- Nok Air offers a package of flight, bus and Lomprayah Hi-Speed Catamaran from Bangkok to Koh Phagnan. There is a front desk at the airport which arrange bus for a transfer to the Lomprayah Hi-Speed Catamaran Pier to Thong Sala Pier Koh Phangan.
AIR ASIA www.airasia.com
- Take Route : Bangkok (Don Mueang Airport) – Phangan (Thong Sala Pier) via Surat Thani Airport.
- Air Asia offers a package of flight, bus and Raja Ferry from Bangkok to Thong Sala Pier Koh Phagnan.
Thong Sala Pier – Pingchan Resort
Thong Sala pier is located 30 minutes away from the resort. We provide a transfer at the cost of 700 THB / Way, maximum for 3 persons. There are also many public taxi services at this pier and cost 200 – 250 THB / person to the hotel.